Nationality: Syrian Canadian
Living now in Canada
Was living in UAE (The United Arabs Emirates)
- Member of the Committee of Culture and Arts at BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL WORLD ( Emirates Club ) BPW.. Dubai - UAE
- Member at Cercle des Artistes Peintres et Sculpteurs du Quebec - Montreal -Canada
- My painting topped the cover of ( aljadeed magazine ) London 2016
- My paintings painted on the clothes of ( VIDA CO. for fashion ) USA 2016 till now
1-Career Centre Collage Saint Pius X in CANADA- Attestation of Vocational Specialization
Starting a Business Deploma 2018-2019
2-Damascus University- Faculty of Arts
Bachelor of Media Sciences 2004-2008
Overall grade: Very good rate estimate 73%, 3rd in the class..
3- Damascus University- Faculty of Fine Arts
Bachelor of Fine Arts 1996-2000
Minor in Visual Communications (advertising)
Overall grade: Good rate estimate 66.79%, 1st in the class
Graduation Project: Designed the graphic for a psychiatric medical conference..
Damascus University (Damascus, Syria) Lecturer, Faculty of Fine Arts, Department of Visual Communications (advertising); lecture and develop practical projects for students..
4- Media Support ..
5-Graphic Design & Printed Advertising Design..
INTERVIEWS & AWARDS:
Interviews ( Press – Radio – TV )
Syria – Emirates – Egypt - Lebanon – Palestine - Canada – Australia – France – America - Japan.
Awards and certificates of appreciation and contests:
1- Certificate of honor from the mayor of Laval, Mr. MARC DEMERS, on the occasion of International Women's Day, choice me among the most 7 effective women in the city 2021
2-A letter of congratulations from deputy federal in the Canadian Parliament, Mr. ANGELO IACONO, for winning a competition to design a monument belonging to the district-U1 International Lions Clubs.2020
3- Won a competition to design a monument belonging to the district-U1 International Lions Clubs, will be placed in a square of Canada’s public squares 2020
4-Certificate of Appreciation from the Embassy of Paraguay in Lebanon and The Cultural and artistic forum in Lebanon (UNESCO Palace) 2016
5-Received 5 design contest awards for Lottery design 2000, 2001, 2003, and 2004
6-Certificate of appreciation (South Valley University, Arabic Republic of Egypt) to participate in the third student technical forum (scholarship from the Syrian Government – Ministry of Higher Education) 2000
7-Discretionary Medal from the Governor of Luxor in upper Egypt (scholarship from the Syrian Government, Ministry of Higher Education) 2000
8-Certificates from the General Organization for international exhibitions and markets (Damascus International Fair poster design, design, and lottery) 2000-2001
9-Scholarship to study PhD in jewelry design in Russia (Government alsuresh, Ministry of Culture) Declined scholarship- 2001
10-3 awards for writing in design school books 1999
- Many exhibitions since 2000 till now
- Group Exhibition (Elixir) Virtuel - The Peace Candles Association - at Arab Culture Center - Damascus - Syria 2021
- Group Exhibition ( Tisser Vos Reve ) Le musee des maitres et artisans du Quebec Montreal 2019
- Group Exhibition at M Gallery - L'assomption - Quebec - Canada 2019
- Solo Exhibition (Grenadine seeds) Gallery DIB - Montreal _ Canada 2019
- Solo Exhibition ( 22 Kisses ) Afkar Art Gallery - Beirut _ Lebanon 2018
- Group Exhibition ( Réflexion -Refraction ) Le musee des maitres et artisans du Quebec Montreal 2018
- Group Exhibition(Regards d’artistes de la Syrie)Le musee des maitres et artisans du QC. Montreal 2017
- Group Exhibition ( Metissage ) Montreal 2017
- Group Exhibition ( Crazy ) at UNECSO palace Lebanon 2016
- Solo Exhibation ( Between angels and Humans ) at En Vogue Gallery in Dubai 2016
- Group Exhibition ( world Art Dubai ) Dubai 2016
- Solo Exhibition ( Halat )at Aloperah House in Damascus 2015
- Solo Exhibition ( Halat ) at Moustafa Ali Gallery in old Damascus 2015